Service Machine, which thanks to an agreement with a financial institution authorised to operate in the Italian territory, allows the creation, deposit and withdrawal of funds from online gaming accounts. LOGIKO therefore guarantees total compliance with regulations concerning the traceability of cash flows, operator identification and money laundering, in an entirely automated manner. It manages a 2 denomination- banknote recycler, a coin acceptor and coin payout for all denominations. The gaming account owners’ can identify themselves, top up their account or withdraw money from it. Transactions are facilitated by the use of a 10 inch touch screen, through which it is possible to purchase services such as mobile phone credit, fidelity cards, utility payments and much more.
The main door is electronically controlled and is released through identification thanks to an operator badge. Opening can also be delayed as a security measure. Access to the menu is only possible after operator authentication and various access levels and functions can be configured.
The machine can be managed and controlled by remote from a website or convenient App. Logiko features a classic design, in respect of ergonomic heights for the insertion and distribution of money. Its plexiglass frontcover on the front door can be customised with various colours and logos.
- 10 “touch screen”
- Industrial PC with solid state drive, two network ports. Linux operating system to ensure high security.
- JCM iPRO-RC banknote recycler:
– Acceptance of all banknote denominations, with inhibitions configurable.
– Payment with up to two denominations of banknotes, configurable. With a capacity of up to 100 banknotes per payment,
total up to 200 banknotes.
– 400-note cash box.
- Roller printer: – 80mm paper.
- CRT-288K Card Reader Creator:
-card readerChip / magnetic strip / RFID.
- NRI G13 coin acceptor:
– Configurable acceptance from 1c to 2 €.
– Coins with large capacity.
- Innovative Technology Smart Hopper coin payer:
– Configurable payment from 1c to 2 €.
– Capacity about 3500 mixed coins.
– Coins with large capacity applicable below
the hopper to manage coin overflow and emptying.
- Newland FM-420 Barcode reader:
– 1D / 2D barcode reading capability
– Reading capability also from smarphone / tablet screen.
- Safe closing: the door is closed on 10 different piles of 6mm steel lock.
- Reinforced device frame: 2.5mm thickness
- Electronic additional lock: To protect the door front, in addition to the normal mechanical lock there is a second electronic lock managed by the software of the machine. The possibility of timing the opening of the machine is present.
- Internal UPS, to protect the machine from blackouts.
- Website: the machine has its own internal website accessible from the internet or from the local network, depending on the needs. This allows you to read all the information of the machine without being in front of it, from the contents to the status of the peripheral devices, from the list of the reloads to all the
transactions occurred etc.
- Weight 150 kg
- Dimensions 40 cm x 41 cm x 164 cm