THIRD GENERATION MACHINE FOR TICKET PAYMENT
Royal Cash is a large machine with a PC platform designed to handle money, tickets, cards and bets inside gaming halls and Casinos. Highly modular and configurable this machine can, depending on the configuration chosen, handle in-going banknotes with a simple banknote and ticket deposit or via a banknote recycler. In a smart optional fixture separate from the main body, 4 high capacity belt driven hoppers operate and manage to complete payments to a high degree of accuracy, right down to the last cent. Supporting the deposit or banknote recycler, Royal Cash, for payment of winnings in banknotes, uses a banknote dispenser with 4 high capacity drawers which can hold up to 8000 banknotes which are dispensed in packs using a bunching system. The machine can therefore accept tickets to be paid in banknotes and coins as well as accepting banknotes in order to dispense tickets, and in addition it can load and take off credit from player cards in banknotes or coins. It is also possible to fit this machine with a POS which can be directly connected with the bank circuit in the same way that an ATM works. Royal Cash furthermore has a Bill Breaker function and provides users options of dispensed notes or coins both for receiving winnings and for Bill breaking. This machine can also be used as a currency exchange, capable of accepting certain countries’ currencies to change them into other currencies using the online exchange rate or rates that can be set by the system. Fitted with a bar code reader, Royal Cash can also pay out for bet winnings by connecting to the system of the provider. Royal Cash is also able to handle Vouchers or generate tickets bought by a customer which can be spent inside the gaming hall for example on a betting totem or devices which allow play with electronic money systems and furthermore it is obviously able to re-accept these vouchers to change them for banknotes and coins.Opening the main door is controlled electronically and can only be activated on recognition of an authorised personnel badge and can also include a time delay as an extra anti-theft security measure. Access to the menu can also only be authorised on recognition of operators and various levels of access and functions can be set. In addition operator badges can be used as a card that can be loaded with a capped amount of money that the authorised operator can then be dispensed from the machine. The machine can be connected online via ADSL and can be managed and controlled remotely through a website or an extremely easy to use App. Royal Cash international has a classic design which is especially designed with consideration given to ergonomic heights for inserting and dispensing money. Its plexiglass cover on the front door panel can be customised with various colours and logos.
- Banknote and Ticket deposit with stacker
- 15.6″ Touch screen
- Banknote and ticket deposit:
– Stacker capacity: 600 or 1000 banknotes
- 2 size banknote recycler for 200 banknotes each in recycle and 600 in stacker
- NMD100 Banknote dispenser:
– Up to 4 different denominations in 4 different drawers.
– Capacity of up to 2000 banknotes per drawer, for a total of 8000 banknotes.
– Fast Payments – 7/8 banknotes per second.
– The banknotes for a single payment, are dispensed in a single bunch, the same as ATM cashpoints.
- Card reader: for magnetic cards, with chip, or RFID/NFC
- Printer: TiTo or alternatively or in addition coupons/receipts
- Coin dispensing module with 4 single coin denomination or multi denomination hoppers
- Internal UPS to protect the machine from blackouts.
- 10 x 6mm steel fasteners on main door.
- Reinforced device frame: 2.5mm thickness
- Electronic closing: to protect money compartment. In addition to the normal locking system, there is an electronic closing system which can be set with a timer, as per bank vaults.
- Coins: around 5000 pieces in total divided among 4 hoppers
- Banknotes and inserted tickets, 600 in stacker (higher capacity stackers available as optional)
- Banknotes for payment up to 8000 pieces (2000 notes per drawer)
- Weight 200 kg
- Dimensions 56 cm x 78 cm x 139.5 cm